1. Subscription to the Keep It Kingston scheme is free and has no monetary or credit value.
2. Membership is open to people who are permanently employed by a member of the Kingston First Business Improvement District within Kingston town centre and are over the age of 18. If you are under 18, parental consent will be required to subscribe to the app.
3. Subscription to the Keep It Kingston scheme can only be obtained from Kingston First.
4. Businesses located within our Business Improvement area may request a bulk order of subscriptions for staff by emailing email@example.com
5. Your subscription is for your own personal use only and may not be transferred.
6. When you sign up to become a member of the Keep It Kingston scheme, you may receive occasional email updates from Kingston First regarding the scheme.
7. The Keep It Kingston scheme is only valid at participating businesses as listed on the Keep It Kingston website and app.
8. To use your Keep It Kingston subscription at participating brands you need to present the app or card when you initially approach the sales point/sales assistant/wait staff, offers cannot be obtained retrospectively.
9. The offers are subject to change. Offer updates will be available on www.keepitkingston.co.uk and the Keep It Kingston app.
10. All offers/discounts/promotions are offered by the participating brand per their own terms and conditions.
11. Offers are subject to availability and are correct at the time of going online on the Keep It Kingston website and app.
12. Kingston First and participating brands reserve the right to amend or terminate offers at any point throughout the duration of the promotion without notice.
13. Kingston First reserves the right to refuse issue of a subscription and to withdraw subscriptions from use at their discretion, if they suspect any misuse.
14. Subscriptions to the Keep It Kingston scheme remain the property of Kingston First.
Subscription by app
In order to subscribe to the Keep It Kingston app, you will be issued with a 'one time use' unique activation code, which will be sent to each individual subscribers email address.
Please note: should your mobile handset or device be lost, stolen or destroyed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your unique subscription activation code will be deactivated, before a new activation code is issued. A charge of £10 is applicable for replacement Keep It Kingston activation codes.
Subscription by card
If your subscription to the Keep It Kingston scheme is in the form of a card, and this is subsequently lost, stolen or destroyed please contact us at email@example.com. A charge of £10 is applicable for replacement Keep It Kingston cards.