To Get Started
Sign up by visiting us at the Kingston First Office with your latest payslip
Download the app from the App Store or Play Store
Enter your unique activation code into the app
Start Saving in Kingston Today!
Exclusively for Kingston First members, Keep It Kingston is a discount scheme for Kingston town centre employees entitling you to over 200 offers and discounts in shops, bars, restaurants, entertainment venues, hair salons, car parks, estate agents and more.
Scroll down to find out how to join the scheme and see all the offers currently available.
MEMBERS WISHING TO SIGN UP THEIR FULL KINGSTON TEAM
All senior managers or similar, are welcome to sign up their permanent teams by simply completing a spreadsheet with their details. Please contact Tav on firstname.lastname@example.org who will advise you of the next steps.
DON'T WORRY, YOUR EXISTING CARD IS STILL VALID IN THE NEW YEAR
Whilst we transition over to the new app, we have extended the validity of your existing green Keep It Kingston cards. The old style cards, will continue to be valid until 31 January 2020. giving you plenty of time to register for the new app or pick up a replacement card.
to join the scheme
Exclusively available to all permanent employees of Kingston First Members, the Keep it Kingston scheme is free and entitles you to special offers and discounts in shops, bars, restaurants, entertainment venues and much more, all in Kingston town centre.
TO QUALIFY FOR THE KEEP IT KINGSTON SCHEME:
- You must be a permanent employee of a Kingston First member within the Business Improvement District (BID).
- Any new starters are only entitled to have access to the scheme upon successful completion of their probationary period (employment contracts will be requested as evidence).
- Your permanent place of work must be located within the BID in Kingston town centre.
- Anyone employed on a temporary / fixed term / or apprenticeship contract are not eligible for the scheme.
TO GET STARTED AND ACCESS THE SCHEME:
- Visit the Kingston First office. We're open Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm. The address is Neville House, 55 Eden Street, Kingston, KT1 1BW.
- Please bring identification proving your place of work, this would be your most recent payslip or your employment contract.
Or, attend a drop-in session
For ease, we have also arranged a couple of drop in sessions in the new year, where members are welcome to come along to sign up for the app or collect a new card, details are noted below:
- Tuesday 14 January 2020, at O'Neills Pub between midday to 2pm
- Thursday 23 January 2020, at Browns Brasserie between 5pm - 7pm
FOR KINGSTON COUNCIL EMPLOYEES:
- To qualify for the scheme, you must be directly employed by the Royal Borough of Kingston and your permanent place of work must be any of the Guildhall Complex sites, Kingston Museum or Kingston Library (Fairfield Road).
- To sign up, you must bring along a RBK payslip, RBK employment contract stating your main place of work and your RBK photo ID.
- For Shared Services Teams: if you form part of the Kingston and Sutton Shared Services teams and are based at any of the council offices mentioned above, you are entitled to benefit from the Keep It Kingston scheme. However, in order to ascertain this we will require confirmation of this from your Head of Department. Please kindly ask them to contact Tav on email@example.com who will advise them on what the next steps are. Please do not visit the office directly to sign up for the app, as we will be unable to do so without confirmation of your employment location as above.
FOR METROPOLITAN POLICE EMPLOYEES BASED IN KINGSTON TOWN CENTRE:
- To qualify for the scheme, you must be permanently based at either Kingston police station or Eagle House only.
- To sign up, you must bring along a letter from your line manager confirming you are based at either of the two locations noted above.
- Alternatively Sgt Stuart Hobbis, Grove Ward is fully aware of this process, and you are more than welcome to liaise with Stuart directly who will be more than happy to assist you further or verify your employment at Kingston with us.
- Unfortunately, your Met Police badge is not sufficient to evidence your permanent place of work.